2021 Appraisal Fair
October 16 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
ADVANCE TICKET SALES ONLY
The Muskegon Museum of Art will host an Appraisal event in the museum auditorium on September 16. Professional appraisers from DuMouchelle’s in Detroit will be on hand to provide verbal evaluations of antiques, art, and collectibles at the event. This is a great opportunity to learn more about your treasures and to help decide if you’d like to procure a formal appraisal (apart from this event) for more valuable items.
- Appraisals will be available by advance ticket reservations only. (Advance ticket sales should decrease wait times and crowding. )
- Cost: $30 per item | MMA Member: $20 per item
- Purchase tickets at the Museum Store counter or call 231.720.2580 to order by phone.
Each ticket includes:
- 10-minute verbal evaluation for ONE item
- ONE museum admission (Additional admissions may be purchased in the Museum Store)
- Free coffee and cookies will be provided
Ticket holders must check in at Museum Store upon arrival. Customers will receive notification of their turn with a text message from museum staff.
All proceeds benefit the Muskegon Museum of Art.